If you would be willing to help me please reply
I have 5 questions for a PE Teacher that were pre selected for me. Unfortunatly because school just started I have not been able to get into a school.
1. What learning strategies do you use to help students meet the objectives of your lessons?
2. What is difficult about meeting the needs of diverse learners in the learning environment? How do you overcome the challenges of meeting diverse learners’ needs?
3. What are the benefits of integrating movement or health education into other areas of the elementary curriculum? Which best practices would you share with teachers who wish to integrate movement or health education into their classrooms?
4. What role does technology play in your physical education or health education lessons? How might technology improve your instruction?
5. How might a teacher avoid some of the pitfalls of becoming an effective physical education specialist or health education teacher?